eBay fees.

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
eBay fees.
I got an ebay account with like over 1k seller fees, I was wondering if I could just abandon it. My real paypal/address is all there though so I was wondering if I remove those and just don't pay the fees could they track my ass down easy?
Try that and then try closing your eBay account and PayPal
They might send debt collectors or depending on how much information ebay/paypal have on you, your credit score can be affected. Just pay the fees and don't try to cheat the system. It's not worth it to be permanently banned from selling on ebay or getting limited on paypal.
Yeah, good chance you'll be sent to collections if you ditch that amount of debt. Just pay it, if you have accumulated over 1k in eBay fees, you've also made the profit to pay them.
eBay will keep calling you about the debt if you abandon.
Damn, I wish my fees were only $1k a month
Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
Damn, I wish my fees were only $1k a month
Do you pay your taxes on your eBay gains
Quote Originally Posted by ChickenTrooper4 View Post
Do you pay your taxes on your eBay gains
Of course. I run a legit business. Don't need the IRS on me.
Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
Of course. I run a legit business. Don't need the IRS on me.
Oh, so no SE'd items?
Quote Originally Posted by ChickenTrooper4 View Post
Oh, so no SE'd items?
Nary a one.
Abandon it and see what they do, if you get lucky they will just stop calling after some time. If they threaten you with debt collectors you'll have to pay.
Yeah I'll just pay it lmao not worth the risk. Thanks for the advice guys
I actually have this also. With my other ebay accounts so far, no one knocked on my door

- - - Updated - - -

ive used my real info, btw
I've tried this with one of my stealth accounts with fake info. They are really, really persistent. I got phone calls, e-mails, SMS-messages and they are still calling even it has been 4 months. It's an UK eBay by the way.
Quote Originally Posted by Doofenshmirtz View Post
I've tried this with one of my stealth accounts with fake info. They are really, really persistent. I got phone calls, e-mails, SMS-messages and they are still calling even it has been 4 months. It's an UK eBay by the way.
They come down to address too. That must suck for the house you used.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?