The Legend Closes

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
The Legend Closes
Before I get into this, let me make one thing clear. Does me losing my position mean it will also spell my departure from MPGH? Absolutely not. For those of you who know me, I was first given a gracious chance at middleman many years ago. One of my colleagues and a great friend @Flengo was the one whom spoke up about my application that swayed Liz to present me with my first rank among the staff team. Ever since that day, MPGH has been the scope of my entire life. There has never been nor will there ever be a forum better for me, as it stretches much further than that.

Through my time here on MPGH, I have learned many valuable skills as well as grown from being a naive child into a confident adult. This is not just some place to post and get away from reality, it is truly my family. Some of my greatest friends, many of my greatest achievements, and all of my best memories have been spent here. If I was given the opportunity to go back and reverse it all, I would never for any amount.

As it stands I did not resign, I was honorably demoted by group decision. My activity and forum presence was not up to par, and it is nobody's blame but my own. I plead to my former staff members not to fall as I have. You are the commanding force behind this forum. While you may not get praise from us up at the top or gratification for everything you do, we appreciate each and every one of you. I deeply apologize for my arrogance and inactivity when it came to doing my job, and I hope those of administration can forgive me for my transgressions.


@Dave84311 - You are the big boss man, our great leader. Even though we all give you shit, what would we be or where would we go without you? I remember back in the day when all of us would get together from time to time and play vidya, or hang out in MSN just popping messages back and forth. I will always remember the good old days cakey <3
@Liz - I would like to thank you for each and every opportunity you have given me, as well as the grace you allowed me over the years in light of my actions. I understand you tried your hardest to get me on track and I failed you. I hope one day you can accept my apology and maybe when I have earned the right to allow me back onto the team. Love you mom.
@arunforce - Hey goofy you still AFK x( I've missed you for a while and we haven't gotten to talk in ages, hopefully we can change that some time. #BRINGBACKBATTLETALE
@Hero - If I could attribute most of my success to anyone, it would be you. Whenever I needed genuine advice, assistance with my position, or just someone to talk with you were always there. I'm glad that you became the next SA out of anyone, because after all the work you've done you deserve it. Keep it up my sweet sweet dikhad.

To the rest of the staff team, as my final request as a former global moderator I want each and every one of you to make me proud. Keep your nose clean, stay out of trouble, and do your best. I disgraced MPGH by acting as I did and not resigning sooner, do not make the same mistake as me. I'll have my eye on every one of you.

On this August day my legend closes. I have spent years to attain this goal and I am wholeheartedly proud to share it with all of you. To every single person who supported me on my road, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. The moment I saw the global moderator tag on my profile I was absolutely ecstatic, lost for words. Never did I think I could achieve something so great in my life.

To those of you sitting there gawking at moderators or minions, wondering how exactly they managed to achieve their rank, don't wonder anymore. Even I sat dumbfounded by some of the members I saw when I first joined. Truth be told, I once said "man, one day I want to be as cool as this Saboteur (Austin) guy" and so I did it. With determination you can too. Do not get frustrated, do not pester and pander to the other staff, and hold fast to your wits. If you want to get anywhere on MPGH, it takes time and dedication.

And with that, I bid thee farewell as Global Moderator Raple and transcend into the afterlife of pinkness. Much love <3
Mission failed

We'll get them next time
as i read thoroughly through it, it made me actually tear up because of it having so much meaning behind of it, i'm absolutely sorry to hear that you weren't up to the bar to associate or help out the community, but I feel as if one day you'll have another chance and make that one count, thank you for your assistance for as long as you were available to me even though we haven't spoken a single word with you, and stuff like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Assumex View Post
as i read thoroughly through it, it made me actually tear up because of it having so much meaning behind of it, i'm absolutely sorry to hear that you weren't up to the bar to associate or help out the community, but I feel as if one day you'll have another chance and make that one count, thank you for your assistance for as long as you were available to me even though we haven't spoken a single word with you, and stuff like that.
you're tearing up even though you've been on the site for a month?
Good Luck raple.
Hopefully, we will see you around, you were truly amazing individual although the little we knew each other, spoke to each other, it truly saddens me to see you go, good luck with the future of you, and hopefully you'll achieve more than you ever imagined, good luck!
Thanks for keeping my seat warm.
RIP my brother. I will always remember the fun times we've had. The videos, games, Sky.pe calls, the flaming and raging, the thrill. My memory is hazy as fuck, so I only remember recent stuff but making fun of Smoke and Fantic was always good. jesus fuck bronsexual acted like such a bronsexual that it was waaaaaaaaay to hard not to roast him fam. (i mean this shit in particular: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post13192619) Played some survivio with u and dave and other dudes and you'd just carry our ass while i got shit on for being trash lmao. sky.pe calls with u, kevin, maybe fantic, cursed, and couple of other dudes throughout their time on mpgh. You've been here for a while and have been here for a while. There's so much that's gone on. Awesome stuff dude. Keep it going good my dude. GL with life, health, happiness. I wish you well. Hop on IM sometime.
Safe travels!
Long over due. Cool dude before ya went dindu. Rip
hope we can play some survived by again when the game releases
Quote Originally Posted by Assumex View Post
as i read thoroughly through it, it made me actually tear up because of it having so much meaning behind of it, i'm absolutely sorry to hear that you weren't up to the bar to associate or help out the community, but I feel as if one day you'll have another chance and make that one count, thank you for your assistance for as long as you were available to me even though we haven't spoken a single word with you, and stuff like that.
Thank you, I appreciate that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
Mission failed

We'll get them next time
x )

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Good Luck raple.
thanks how is the hotel? (we gotta talk some time)

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Hopefully, we will see you around, you were truly amazing individual although the little we knew each other, spoke to each other, it truly saddens me to see you go, good luck with the future of you, and hopefully you'll achieve more than you ever imagined, good luck!
I may be gone from the harbor of legends, but I will still be here shitposting in general and reporting dumb asses for life : )

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Thanks for keeping my seat warm.
haha good one gfx guy keep it up proud of you

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
RIP my brother. I will always remember the fun times we've had. The videos, games, Sky.pe calls, the flaming and raging, the thrill. My memory is hazy as fuck, so I only remember recent stuff but making fun of Smoke and Fantic was always good. jesus fuck bronsexual acted like such a bronsexual that it was waaaaaaaaay to hard not to roast him fam. (i mean this shit in particular: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post13192619) Played some survivio with u and dave and other dudes and you'd just carry our ass while i got shit on for being trash lmao. sky.pe calls with u, kevin, maybe fantic, cursed, and couple of other dudes throughout their time on mpgh. You've been here for a while and have been here for a while. There's so much that's gone on. Awesome stuff dude. Keep it going good my dude. GL with life, health, happiness. I wish you well. Hop on IM sometime.
HOP ON DISC SOME TIME :C we need to hang out again like old times, also fuck bronsexuals

Quote Originally Posted by Kyungrae View Post
Safe travels!
The void is a tough place, thank you for the prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Long over due. Cool dude before ya went dindu. Rip
i dindu nuffin #[ (still love u)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Welcome to the cool pink club
Hi hugo! Missed you pal, glad to be a part of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Rip to the goat
scammed oreo vid btw x )

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
hope we can play some survived by again when the game releases
yes I agree, I'm waiting until full release to play again as well. Their new "end game" content is subpar.
@Raple you're fucking ugly (gg not staff disrespect anymore <3) and I'm gonna miss looking at that undertale sponge.
Although I didn't get to see your growth I still aspire to be someone like you that was also inspired by another staff member.
(mine was Hunter but look how that turned out )
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?