Outdated[X28.0.2] 059's client

Posts 121–130 of 130 · Page 9 of 9
I'm on the steam version, and I use realm replacer to get clients on that platform. It has worked for all of your past clients, but this time, when I add the client to the platform, it loads in and all, but when I click on ma charter to play it, it says I must reload the browser to update the client. I then deleted rotmg from steam, redownloaded it, and played it without Crazy Client, and it worked. Then when I added the client to steam platform with realm replacer, it said again that I must reload the browser to update the client. HELP!
Quote Originally Posted by wreakless View Post
I'm on the steam version, and I use realm replacer to get clients on that platform. It has worked for all of your past clients, but this time, when I add the client to the platform, it loads in and all, but when I click on ma charter to play it, it says I must reload the browser to update the client. I then deleted rotmg from steam, redownloaded it, and played it without Crazy Client, and it worked. Then when I added the client to steam platform with realm replacer, it said again that I must reload the browser to update the client. HELP!
The client is outdated again, we need to wait for an updated version
Outdated. Please update fast.
Guys it's so easy to update it by yourself if its only minor update....
Quote Originally Posted by Jarolinio View Post
Guys it's so easy to update it by yourself if its only minor update....
Then explain how to do it.
Posts 121–130 of 130 · Page 9 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?