might only be me, but davy's is bugged, everything is high speed in there
Outdated[X28.0.2] 059's client
how do i see others inventory? its blank for me when i put my cursor over their name
GUYS, I GOT MY CHAR DELETED, NO DEATH, THIS JUST DESAPEARS,
I SEND AN EMAIL TO THE DEVELOPERS, AND THEY SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I USED A "PIRATE CLIENT"...
JUST SAYING, BE CAREFULL,
I HAVE 2 ACC, 1 MINE AND 1 IS MY GIRLFRIEND'S ACC, SHE WAS 6/8 AND NOW HAVE NO CHAR, I'M SAD WITH THIS
I SEND AN EMAIL TO THE DEVELOPERS, AND THEY SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I USED A "PIRATE CLIENT"...
JUST SAYING, BE CAREFULL,
I HAVE 2 ACC, 1 MINE AND 1 IS MY GIRLFRIEND'S ACC, SHE WAS 6/8 AND NOW HAVE NO CHAR, I'M SAD WITH THIS
you weren't hacked because you used this client but because you used a previous client (specifically darao's crazy client *posted about a week ago*).
059 client is and always will be clean as long as it is released by 059
- - - Updated - - -
inv viewer was patched by deca partially. you can't see items in people's inventories unless they have moved it (the item) near you.
059 client is and always will be clean as long as it is released by 059
- - - Updated - - -
inv viewer was patched by deca partially. you can't see items in people's inventories unless they have moved it (the item) near you.
Client was working fine, but now it's giving me "Load error, retrying" every time I try to start up the game. Any fixes? It's stuck on it.
Game updated just so you know @059 

yep outdated, because of another small patch S:
It doesn't work anymore right? it says reload the page to update.... something like that
Because game got updated you idiot
- - - Updated - - -
This client is fine
It always gets updated by 059. You got hacked because you used crazy client with keylogger
- - - Updated - - -
This client is fine
It always gets updated by 059. You got hacked because you used crazy client with keyloggerFor those who keep connecting to tutorial before nexus. Download the non-hack verision swf from realmofthemadgod.com and complete the whole tutorial and you should be good.
What is the secret steam? where do i find that?
If you are playing on Steam or Kongregate platform, then you can fetch your guid/token using this tutorials: Steam, Kongregate.
guild and token needed to play on Flash Player Projector, like web-account.
If you not playing on this platforms, then just ignore this field.
guild and token needed to play on Flash Player Projector, like web-account.
If you not playing on this platforms, then just ignore this field.
Could you add an option to have the backpack slot under the main slot? Love your work, thanks!
- - - Updated - - -
The game updates every now and then, when it does he has to go in and fix it. Then we have to wait for a mod to approve the updated version.
- - - Updated - - -
The game updates every now and then, when it does he has to go in and fix it. Then we have to wait for a mod to approve the updated version.
@mods or whoever. outdated
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X28.0.0] 059's client
71 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X28.0.1] 059's client
253 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.0.0] 059's Client
180 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.1.0] 059's Client
43 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.1.0] 059's Client - famebot fix and safe walk added
109
