Outdated[X28.0.2] 059's client

Posts 91–105 of 130 · Page 7 of 9
Can you add a feature that offsets 3 shot bows so that it is just 1 stacked shot of all 3 arrows? Would be fantastic as hell if not already done!
yo can you add a fullscreen option?
Quote Originally Posted by Confederate Henry View Post
Can you add a feature that offsets 3 shot bows so that it is just 1 stacked shot of all 3 arrows? Would be fantastic as hell if not already done!
Negative... Your cursor (Or Auto-aim bot) determines the location of the middle shot (Shot 1)... The next two shots (Left and Right) are based on the location of Shot 1(The Middle) and are shot at the same time as 'Shot 1'. Thus, it is NOT possible to stack all shots unless the (Left and Right) Shots were at different delays, but they are all shot at the same time, rendering a stacked shot impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by T3NNIS View Post
yo can you add a fullscreen option?
Type '/fs' in chat to toggle fullscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by akamushupork View Post
How can I use this on Kongregate?
Use the 'Secret' function upon login. -- Muledump.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDeathFang View Post
my client i accidently clicked a button and idk what butten and now i dont knoow how to get back to full screen someone please help
Type '/fs' in chat to toggle fullscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTerror View Post
Good afternoon, without wanting to press a button and I approach the screen / zoom some know how I can return to the remote screen?
Type '/fs' in chat to toggle fullscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pertin View Post
How do I disable the cem "ready" text?
Disable 'Auto-Reply' Function.
AntiLag plz
is it already out of date no way.. :C
Server select and /con are all out of whack. Some servers forward you to others (like USS puts me in USE for some reason).

Quote Originally Posted by twitchman View Post
is it already out of date no way.. :C
Works fine for me. Make sure you are using the right client.


I've been using the swf and projector, because the client is zoomed in like this. I've tried everything, is there a command or something that is doing this? It happened once when I was playing and I haven't found out how to zoom out.
How does screenshot mode work?
I think I got in to it by accident, but I can't find a bind hotkey anywhere.
Quote Originally Posted by Muizzyboy View Post
How does screenshot mode work?
I think I got in to it by accident, but I can't find a bind hotkey anywhere.
By default it is backspace.
@059 how do i turn off tell sounds or key open sound? its very annoying i wont mute the game because i like it
hey 059 my client is stuck on loading error anyway to fix that

- - - Updated - - -
@059 how do I fix the loading error retrying thing
@059 would you add the "enter portal" key please.
this is the only thingy that i msis in this awesome build.
The client don't stop sending me the message: Reload your browser or client
Idk if i did something with the settings or what, but i can't use my abilities for something
good night I do not know what happens with my client that when I go to the vault the screen stays blue and I can not move, the same happens with oryx if anyone knows the solution I would appreciate
Posts 91–105 of 130 · Page 7 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?