Outdated[X28.0.2] 059's client

Posts 76–90 of 130 · Page 6 of 9
only thing I would like to see in this client is the /mscale function from cc, the 059 doesn't work in steam.
Won't let me attack or hit other minions or monsters in the realm or the dungeon, how do I fix this. I also can't hit destructible blocks and I can't attack the minions.
Thanks for the upload.
One question, how i can do to see the text in the screen, I mean, only I can see the player chat, not the bubble with the text. How I can fix it?
my client i accidently clicked a button and idk what butten and now i dont knoow how to get back to full screen someone please help
Good afternoon, without wanting to press a button and I approach the screen / zoom some know how I can return to the remote screen?
so I'm using steam with this client and the viewing angle is all screwed up and real small, on crazy client there was a full screen option that i would turn off and change my mscale to fix, I'm not seeing anyway to turn fullscreen off is there anything i can do about this.
Quote Originally Posted by WcCrusher View Post
is it possible to download that clientsource? id really love to see how the codes work + id like to try to update one myself
Nice try hacker
Quote Originally Posted by lampboii View Post
Nice try hacker
i didnt ask for ur opinion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HunterXHazar View Post
Download JPEX Decompiler to extract the code
thx for the info but i allready have it but suck at using it (i prefere intellij idea)
Anyway to change the feature that automatically connects you to another server when you try to connect to a full one. I would rather it display the "server is full" message until it connects me.
I do not know if it's just for me, but I can not see the other players invetariodos, I see that they have backpack and everything but no item appears with them, even if they have, is there anything I can do to fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by Eooooq View Post
I do not know if it's just for me, but I can not see the other players invetariodos, I see that they have backpack and everything but no item appears with them, even if they have, is there anything I can do to fix it?
Deca fixed that a few updates ago. You can only see items that they move while in the same "area" as you.
How do I disable the cem "ready" text?
Sorry, haven't played rotmg in a while, I thought we could see other people's inventories with a client? What happened to that and how can I enable it?
Help
[QUOTE=059;13830648]Oh, open the client, logout, and in the Email field enter the steamworks:123123123 part, then in the Secret field enter the secret from Steam, and leave the password field blank. Then login.

Where does one find the steamworks and secret from steam?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I find the steamworks bit and secret from steam?
Posts 76–90 of 130 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?