HelpUsing Steam With 059's Client?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Using Steam With 059's Client?
Was wondering if anyone could assist me in getting my steam account playable with 059's client. I've seen some mentions of using your Steam secret to login using the Steam/Kabam login. I understand this much, and I'm capable of getting my secret login, however i don't understand what to do past this point. I've attempted to use my steam secret to login using the Steam/Kabam login box in the client, but nothing seems to work out. When you press login, it tells you invalid email, and then it just seems like there's no more that can be done. If anyone could help me with this or even clarify anything about this issue I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you all in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by baaron410 View Post
Was wondering if anyone could assist me in getting my steam account playable with 059's client. I've seen some mentions of using your Steam secret to login using the Steam/Kabam login. I understand this much, and I'm capable of getting my secret login, however i don't understand what to do past this point. I've attempted to use my steam secret to login using the Steam/Kabam login box in the client, but nothing seems to work out. When you press login, it tells you invalid email, and then it just seems like there's no more that can be done. If anyone could help me with this or even clarify anything about this issue I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you all in advance!
realmreplacer+langfix.exe
Quote Originally Posted by baaron410 View Post
Was wondering if anyone could assist me in getting my steam account playable with 059's client. I've seen some mentions of using your Steam secret to login using the Steam/Kabam login. I understand this much, and I'm capable of getting my secret login, however i don't understand what to do past this point. I've attempted to use my steam secret to login using the Steam/Kabam login box in the client, but nothing seems to work out. When you press login, it tells you invalid email, and then it just seems like there's no more that can be done. If anyone could help me with this or even clarify anything about this issue I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you all in advance!
In first line type your GUID, in secret type your secret, ignore password line.
How do you find your steam secret and stuff though? I can't find anything about it.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?