A successful mindset.
So, I'd love to have a discussion with the members of MPGH about the mindset of someone who's starting to take the path of a developer.
I've seen plenty of people ask about "how much time does it take to learn C++" all the way to-- "how much time does it take to master C++", etc.
Now I've always been a big guy on mindsets and the right mindset when you want to start learning something. I've always been a big fan of the good "just do it", really. I think the most important part is actually doing instead of asking and asking- while in the end, it's just his or her opinion. Do it, and see for yourself.
What do you guys think about this? A word you wanna say to those beginning into being a programmer?
Thanks in advance.
I've seen plenty of people ask about "how much time does it take to learn C++" all the way to-- "how much time does it take to master C++", etc.
Now I've always been a big guy on mindsets and the right mindset when you want to start learning something. I've always been a big fan of the good "just do it", really. I think the most important part is actually doing instead of asking and asking- while in the end, it's just his or her opinion. Do it, and see for yourself.
What do you guys think about this? A word you wanna say to those beginning into being a programmer?
Thanks in advance.