PostHacking/Coding Tutor

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking/Coding Tutor
Hello I'm looking for anyone willing to teach me or help me out with coding in any language. Python, C#, C++, it does not matter to be honest. I've been trying to learn for the past few months but the tutorials I've found have just been unhelpful. I am a very grateful person so I'll appreciate any help given. I don't have too much money but if you help me and I actually learn something I'd be more than happy to reward you!

If you're interested in being kind enough to help me we can communicate through any type of program just lemme know Disc. Teamspeak, etc. It doesn't matter.



(p.s: Plz help me I've always wanted to code, its been the top of my wish list for so long but I'm just a complete pile of garbage at it. So please help)
Go to the library and pick up a book on programming my friend, it becomes much easier once you have both reference material AND a means to test your knowledge. Most books contain a variety of assignments that help you along the way.
Oh okay thank you! Do you by chance have any recommendations of which one I should get? Preferably in C++. Thank you again though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nhattanhthn View Post
I have some advice for you:
1) choosing a language which you like it most ( I suggest choosing c++)
2) learning the easy things first. Do it yourself, don't copy code,paste and run
3) asking if anything is unclear, or find it by yourself on this site https://www.cplusplus.com/
Sounds good thank you so much for your help. It's very much appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Go to the library and pick up a book on programming my friend, it becomes much easier once you have both reference material AND a means to test your knowledge. Most books contain a variety of assignments that help you along the way.
Oh okay thank you! Do you by chance have any recommendations on which book I should pick up? Preferably C++? Thanks again though!!
I have some advice for you:
1) choosing a language which you like it most ( I suggest choosing c++)
2) learning the easy things first. Do it yourself, don't copy code,paste and run
3) asking if anything is unclear, or find it by yourself on this site https://www.cplusplus.com/ⓘ
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?