Outdated[X28.0.3] 059's client

Posts 16–30 of 168 · Page 2 of 12
Yes, we know, accounts were hacked due to a compromised client.
But, with that said, and like I said before, it would be a cold day in hell before 059 uploaded an 'infected' client.
There have been no problems with 059's client in the past (when he uploads himself), and I highly doubt there will be in the future.

If you're still afraid of your account getting hacked, go make your own client, or just don't use hack clients?
Quote Originally Posted by omaomaz View Post
#2 works afaik
#3 already exist
#4 would be nice
#5 would be nice too
#6 is low cpu mode for a reason
#7 would be nice
#8 is meh
#1 you already went over
For both of you, read the thread.
1 - I've seen ability uses/animation myself without the mana usage, but I think I haven't spammed it to the point of dc, guess never had the need to.
2 - I think some list hasn't worked as intended for me too, not sure if it's exception or what but yea.
3 - /con exists, but /con <char> doesn't. It's on [To do] list.
4 - Inventory viewer don't work like it used to. But the way you said 2nd half of the sentence then this isn't about the pub viewer.
5 - I think they were causing more dc's more often than it used to, so it got removed. Also minding the concern that people video-tape a lot nowadays and they might see your ''paralyze'' hit but yet you run away.
6 - Omao, you missed the point. Low cpu mode hides everything but projectiles and the responding tile you're standing on. I'd also love to see damaging tiles + option to also see movement tiles (ice) , and walls. But everything on option.
7 - Kinda useful kinda not, depends on you. I'd understand for para and close attack pets.
8 - Bump. But bet it's a hassle for no big profit.
Please someone approve cc client!!!!!
if i try to enter vault i have blue screen and kicks me from my account and can login for 10 mins
Client has auto health pots but why no auto mana pots?
What are the steps you take when you update the client? I know how to change the version of the old one to be able to connect to the game, but I looked through your 28.0.2 and this version in WinMerge and can not figure out how you make changes. I would like to be able to update this client or maybe make my own in the future and this would really help. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Megaman401 View Post
What are the steps you take when you update the client? I know how to change the version of the old one to be able to connect to the game, but I looked through your 28.0.2 and this version in WinMerge and can not figure out how you make changes. I would like to be able to update this client or maybe make my own in the future and this would really help. Thanks!
Hey, I would love if anyone could help so I could update the client or even make my own. Is the some kind of tutorial or something that could be helpful?
Quote Originally Posted by Anelugarak19 View Post
can you get hacked from using this
no i think
It gives me error always i try do open the .rar 'File is corrupted'
no fullscreen
i don't have full screen wtf?! somebody help me
perma load error retrying :/ what can i do to fix this problem, im stucked
Is anyone else having problem with the Inventory viewer?It only show some items for me,and i really need it to make trading easier.
Quote Originally Posted by PickleBoy24 View Post
Is anyone else having problem with the Inventory viewer?It only show some items for me,and i really need it to make trading easier.
Inventory viewer patched months ago.
Posts 16–30 of 168 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?