Outdated[X28.0.3] 059's client

Posts 106–120 of 168 · Page 8 of 12
Is there still a way to update client?
Yes if you can update please. Thanks
No need to spam that it's outdated everyone knows. Time will come and update will come out. Be patient maggots <3
Seems the client on Realmstock has been updated already. Guess we are just waiting for the client to be approved
Quote Originally Posted by ByJugger View Post
Outdated..
We know.

People really do not need to keep telling us that its outdated. 059 is probably working on it or even waiting for the thread to be approved.

Consistently saying 'outdated' is not going to make the client come any faster!
just update it yourself its not hard.
how i can update by myself?
Quote Originally Posted by karzaa View Post
how i can update by myself?
Step 1: Get FFDecompiler: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/

Step 2: Open 059 28.0.3 swf in FFDec

Step 3: Make the following changes in P-code:

Navigate to: scripts\kabam\rotmg\messaging\impl\GameServerConne ctionConcrete.as:
Then find the following line:
_loc1_.buildVersion_ = "X28.0.3"

Change the minor version (the .3) to .4


Save and test.
How about downloading 059's new client from his website? I did so and it works.
Quote Originally Posted by zabrada View Post
How about downloading 059's new client from his website? I did so and it works.
website link?
yea i would like that link tho?
Quote Originally Posted by kawar123456 View Post
website link?
I don't know if I may link the site here. Google for Realmstock, click "Hacks", click "Want to play fullscreen? Click here", then save the page with your Browser.
Quote Originally Posted by zabrada View Post
I don't know if I may link the site here. Google for Realmstock, click "Hacks", click "Want to play fullscreen? Click here", then save the page with your Browser.
For some reason when launching it gives me a load error
i just dont like it because it reset all my options everytime i open it
Posts 106–120 of 168 · Page 8 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?