Outdated[X28.0.3] 059's client

Posts 91–105 of 168 · Page 7 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by ExTaZyYx View Post


059 is the co-owner of the realmstock, the client on the website should be the same as the client posted here

It just can't be this client the problem
Well I guess that makes this all the more confusing. I genuinely don't know how it could've happened, then. The 059 clients are the only ones I've ever used.

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate you checking the checksums. I believe that it's likely that it wasn't the direct fault of the client.
I'm just at a loss for how it happened.
Doesn't he use orape there..?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IceTF View Post
Be weary. My account had just gotten hacked, password was changed, and the only client I've used at all is 059's. I've only played as of the past two patches.

Lost all of my summer solstice gear and then some.

Likely wasn't directly the fault of the 059 client but I'm not sure if there's any exploits of the client that allow credentials to be stolen.
Really unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I'm an idiot.
I now fully believe that being hacked was my own doing.
Someone here had posted a website called "realmstock", which hosts 059's client. I used this because of stability issues with the flash player.
This is very likely how I was hacked. Their client likely logs accounts, which makes sense given the nature of the website (selling items).
Well, I lost some gold, and a lot of gear, but use me as an example. Don't EVER use any clients hosted anywhere. Sorry if I caused any false distress.
Well I wouldn't have done that in first place if I were you. After the outburst of The List, spams began to appear, which also included new in-stock shit on realmstock and other sites. So that'd suspicious alone.
Maybe add a clear ignore aimbot button/command. I cannot help clear dungeons... Aimbot does not shoot at it..... And I can't break walls in oryx castle....



FIIIIIIIX

TOO MANY IGNORES ENEMEIS
@059 if you press [delete] in a sprite world, you no longer are moved from the tiles despite having the hack disabled in options.
Hey could someone help me, idk what I pressed (idk if I did press anything to make it happen or if it just did it on its own) but i've never had this problem before and basically I was just using the client today but it wouldn't allow me to go fullscreen, only made things bigger, and no I don't play on steam. plz help if there is a button that toggles that off or on, plz tell me if you have a solution
I was hacked again 10 hours ago, I only used 059 as well, changed my password numerous times on the legit client. I changed my email password a couple of times too. I'm thinking the hackers from CC got in again but ya never know :/
Quote Originally Posted by Jimbolob View Post
I was hacked again 10 hours ago, I only used 059 as well, changed my password numerous times on the legit client. I changed my email password a couple of times too. I'm thinking the hackers from CC got in again but ya never know :/
Very interesting... Are you sure you've changed password and everything? I just update my own client now. But I haven't gotten any issues thus far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
is that the LangFix error? have you tried doing a search on the forum for your answer?

- - - Updated - - -



Not true, I made a release post on the same day but just a few mins after 059. So mine got deleted

- - - Updated - - -

059, i just though of another good thing to put into the client. A button to press when standing on top of a dungeon and once pressed will make you enter the dungeon. So you dont have to use mouse to press the enter dungeon button.

Makes entering dungeons alot safer when in god lands and other places. Was also very helpful
You can litterally set the button on the options in the legit client and 059....
So im constantly reading and everyone keep ignoring the same comment but how in the(insert Cusrseword) do you fix this loading error, retrying cause its been a couple days and im playing clean but the playing clean sucks cause the game lag on purpose.
outdated please update
Posts 91–105 of 168 · Page 7 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?