Outdated[X28.0.3] 059's client

Posts 76–90 of 168 · Page 6 of 12
Hey, my UI scaling is not working, now its really close to the character and it bothers me the hell out, how can i fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by xlosex View Post
Hey, my UI scaling is not working, now its really close to the character and it bothers me the hell out, how can i fix it?
Try enabling and disabling full screeen with /fs and change the scale. Check if changes anything.
Quote Originally Posted by falaf123 View Post
. . . . what.
Why are you saying what?
how to enable/disable shooting through walls ?
Quote Originally Posted by realmmer View Post
how to enable/disable shooting through walls ?
Maybe by actually reading what's in the menus? Press Escape or what ever button you use to open the in-game menu when inside a realm/nexus/vault,etc...and go to tab named "other" and set a hotkey for Projectile Noclip. then toggle it on or off by that hotkay
Load error, retrying.. forever, anyone else has this problem?

nevermind, i redownloaded the client and it works ;d
@059 Another bug in screenshot mode, you can still see stats and inventories.
/con has an error where /con uss takes you to USMidWest.
Quote Originally Posted by likeman234 View Post
@059 Another bug in screenshot mode, you can still see stats and inventories.
Not a bug. Simply don't hold your mouse over player list when you actually turn to ssmode. Otherwise just move the mouse out and you're good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ButterSG View Post
/con has an error where /con uss takes you to USMidWest.
No errors. If you'd look at the server list you'd see it's full and most likely redirects you to other after time of trying.
I have an issue where I consistently DC when walking through damaging tiles (Lava, Purple.) Any idea how to fix? It's really inconvenient especially when doing Lost Halls. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by mini763 View Post
I have an issue where I consistently DC when walking through damaging tiles (Lava, Purple.) Any idea how to fix? It's really inconvenient especially when doing Lost Halls. Thanks.
Try not to. The changing interval on tiles may suspect that you peaked an inconsistency. Try not to speedy through lava, overly spam abilities, just try to avoid it and don't stand near outer circle in void when it shrinks, or in splits.
nice......................

- - - Updated - - -

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Be weary. My account had just gotten hacked, password was changed, and the only client I've used at all is 059's. I've only played as of the past two patches.

Lost all of my summer solstice gear and then some.

Likely wasn't directly the fault of the 059 client but I'm not sure if there's any exploits of the client that allow credentials to be stolen.
Really unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I'm an idiot.
I now fully believe that being hacked was my own doing.
Someone here had posted a website called "realmstock", which hosts 059's client. I used this because of stability issues with the flash player.
This is very likely how I was hacked. Their client likely logs accounts, which makes sense given the nature of the website (selling items).
Well, I lost some gold, and a lot of gear, but use me as an example. Don't EVER use any clients hosted anywhere. Sorry if I caused any false distress.
Quote Originally Posted by IceTF View Post
Be weary. My account had just gotten hacked, password was changed, and the only client I've used at all is 059's. I've only played as of the past two patches.

Lost all of my summer solstice gear and then some.

Likely wasn't directly the fault of the 059 client but I'm not sure if there's any exploits of the client that allow credentials to be stolen.
Really unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I'm an idiot.
I now fully believe that being hacked was my own doing.
Someone here had posted a website called "realmstock", which hosts 059's client. I used this because of stability issues with the flash player.
This is very likely how I was hacked. Their client likely logs accounts, which makes sense given the nature of the website (selling items).
Well, I lost some gold, and a lot of gear, but use me as an example. Don't EVER use any clients hosted anywhere. Sorry if I caused any false distress.
059 is the co-owner of the realmstock, the client on the website should be the same as the client posted here

It just can't be this client the problem


EDIT: Just downloaded both swfs, one from realmstock and the other from this thread and checked the checksums:


Same .swf files.
Posts 76–90 of 168 · Page 6 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?