Should I release this hell inducing mod?

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Should I release this hell inducing mod?
This is hands down, the most deadly law mod ever made. Its a MP7 with NO RELOAD, AND IT STILL KILLS. I did test it, and Alby seen it for himself, it shoots all 3 missiles in 1 second, and it does kill people because it takes 2 laws to kill, and I shot all 3 in 1 second and got a multikill.
Proof of awesome mod, screenshots were before texture were added in:

Nah i don't want long range superknives
AHAHAHAH this would fuck up Quarantine.
Do you want it?
When I can afford the LAW, fo sho.
Epic mod. release? I say no.
Yeah... Thought it was kind of overpowered too.
And soso as a legit player you know how annoying the law already is in ctf and death room/junk flea already.
But yeah release it privately
Give it to meh plox
It'd beh sick if ya had No reload. However, I dont So i won't use it, but its a great effort...
The gun is built in with no reload.
On one hand: *sigh* my misinterpretation skills are too great...

on the other: FUCK YESSSSSS!!! I now say release privately... and gimme it s'well


EDIT: How do you do that? It'd be helpful...
It took me about an hour just to make this...
I say release it to FSP members and trusted members. :P
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us