PostShould I release this tutorial? (read here)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Should I release this tutorial? (read here)
Hey everyone. This is the first time I have been here since 2008 so go easy on me. Everyone is familiar with .bik video extensions for combat arms, right? If not navigate to your Nexon folder then Game>Movies. I have just converted and re-made my own custom .bik video files that now play when I start-up Combat Arms. I was asking, is this already known, or should I post a tutorial?
And This Will Help Us On What?
Just Asking Bro/
Dude just release...
This is already known though
simply so more pevs wil post even more pornagraghic stuff rofl lol
but es release tut i dont know how edite those files
Ok guys I am going to leave a Tut on how to do this and will edit this post with the link when I do.
yes watch some kid download and install then when ca starts hs moms comes in and she hears moaning rofl pwnt. but realease u could advertise mpgh in th video file right so people who leech h¿there addver
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
yes watch some kid download and install then when ca starts hs moms comes in and she hears moaning rofl pwnt. but realease u could advertise mpgh in th video file right so people who leech h¿there addver
Lol, poor kid XD his mother would ask,
Mother:hmmm what kind of game is this?
Kid: its an FPS mommy!(:
Mother: and what exactly is this fps?
Kid: its called combat arms
Mother: what!? in the arms! is that possible?
Kid: what mommy?
Mother: oh its a shooting game.

XD
Quote Originally Posted by -[S]oulless-* View Post
Lol, poor kid XD his mother would ask,
Mother:hmmm what kind of game is this?
Kid: its an FPS mommy!(:
Mother: and what exactly is this fps?
Kid: its called combat arms
Mother: what!? in the arms! is that possible?
Kid: what mommy?
Mother: oh its a shooting game.

XD
I basically LOLed at that.
I already released the tut. your too late
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
I already released the tut. your too late
Ok then, thread closed lol.
really???
-message too short
Release or don't.

/Closed
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us