QuestionWhy use an autoclicker?

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
its to help with carpal tunnel
people use them for various reasons, mainly for pvp though
Why not its free, and it works lol
I used to be against it when I was younger but looking back I may have been wrong

- - - Updated - - -

That is a good point as well, is it really worth getting a hand problem down the line because you wanted to be fair in a video game lol
To become a master of pvp kapp
It will definitely help with pvp mechanics
Minecraft always had this weird mechanic of your attacks going faster than the animations. So basically with more clicks per seconds you 1. Hit more 2. Have more reach as you will tick a damage event as soon as your enemy enters the maximum reach distance instead of letting him get closer. Auto clickers are either meant to make you click effortlessely preventing damage to your hands/wrists or to simply achieve an optimal cps that makes you be able to hit at the maximum reach possible and as fast as possible. If you are looking to use an autoclicker be sure to use one that can do a random value between 10-14 clicks per seconds.
So these weebs can dominate hypixel pvp games such as the hypixel pit
Because we want to win, it's fun. I think we play games just for fun. until finally we realize using it isn't fun~
interesting
Minecraft veteran here. Auto clickers made for Minecraft have randomized times between each click making it seem legit while anti cheat can detect mouse macro since they have the same time between each click and will get you banned on most pvp servers with good anti cheat.

Basically, anti cheat plugins can detect mouse macros
Same here, was wondering the same stuff.
usually it's just a save of effort, I used to auto-stripmine all the time while I did OSRS

- - - Updated - - -

It also saves your mouse some lifespan, and your finger by the same token
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?