Need Help with Scripts

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help with Scripts
I'm kinda new to this stuff and was wondering how do i even run and input scripts that I see in discussions and all. is there a tutorial on how to do so?
It depends on what type of script you are looking at - Usually if you have cheat engine and autohotkey you are good to go, as that is what most stuff on here runs on. If you have a question about a specific script/cheat/hack you might want to cite that or ask in the discussion for that specific cheat. I would also read the discussion for that specific cheat, as your question has almost certainly been asked before.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us