Outdated[X28.0.4] 059's client

Posts 31–45 of 157 · Page 3 of 11
hello I wonder if the fullscreen is deactivated because I don't have fullscreen anymore
Quote Originally Posted by raisemuse View Post
hello I wonder if the fullscreen is deactivated because I don't have fullscreen anymore
Trying doing /fs
Quote Originally Posted by MultiPlayerGameHugging View Post
What are the use cases for the commands /oid and /aid?
/oid = object ID
and
/aid = account ID

I am assuming accountID is used for steam version?

no idea what the objectID is for.
Quote Originally Posted by killernabzyyy View Post
This may sound a bit stupid but whenever i shoot enemies it just goes right through them and whenever i try to hit chest quests it also does that. Is their an option to take this off?

- - - Updated - - -

since you are helping everyone, could u please tell me how i can shoot all targets because it just seems to go through them so i cant even hit quest chests , only gods and a few bosses. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

since you are helping everyone, could u please tell me how i can shoot all targets because it just seems to go through them so i cant even hit quest chests , only gods and a few bosses. Thanks
Go to Fame tab, and turn to OFF the option that says something about "only gods". If it's ON you'll be unable to shot any monster but gods and bosses
Dont know why, but getting "Load error, retrying" whole time, when launching client. Yesterday it worked fine ...
Hail to the Gids , our prayer's been answered.
People should thank you guys more offten for doing watchu du
using it for steam, when you go fullscreen, your visibility is very small, most of the screen is black, with what you are seeing being in the center, is there a way to make it so there is no black space (enlarging my view distance) or is there a fix?
Quote Originally Posted by VulcanRod7 View Post
using it for steam, when you go fullscreen, your visibility is very small, most of the screen is black, with what you are seeing being in the center, is there a way to make it so there is no black space (enlarging my view distance) or is there a fix?
Try to press o for options and disable hardware acceleration on the graphic tab options . It works for fullscreen on a regular client not sur eit works for steam client but give it a try .
Quote Originally Posted by psykopunk View Post
Try to press o for options and disable hardware acceleration on the graphic tab options . It works for fullscreen on a regular client not sur eit works for steam client but give it a try .
that didnt work but i dont think i explained my problem correctly so Ill just show it,
https://gyazo.com/13d82441b89e7b883d7998837feabcc0ⓘ
I've downloaded the zip a few times each time it says the archive is corrupted, anyone know how to fix it?
Every time I turn autoaim on in a tomb I get DCed. Any way to fix this?
I've had this problem for the last two versions where the client is pretty unstable. I don't have any options activated that would warrant DCs, but sometimes the flash player becomes unresponsive for about 30-60 seconds before finally becoming responsive again but being put onto the menu screen (presumably because the client timed out and disconnected from the server).

Any suggestions? It doesn't seem to be triggered by anything in particular.
Posts 31–45 of 157 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?