Outdated[X28.0.4] 059's client

Posts 46–60 of 157 · Page 4 of 11
So it seem my auto aim just isn't working now i set /igdefault and it added things back to the list but still wont shoot anything
Does aim at invulnerable apply to auto ability too?

Being a wizzy, it's annoying that my auto ability hits invulnerable bosses during tomb.

Ok i just tested it, and it applies to both. Would enjoy it a lot if the aim at invulnerable for auto ability and auto aim are independent.
Hey guys quick question how do you add ennemy to ignore list is just doing "/aig bes" working for example or do I need the ennemy's id or something like that?
I have somehow gotten rid of the increased field of view. How do I turn it back on?
Quote Originally Posted by PyreValor View Post
I have somehow gotten rid of the increased field of view. How do I turn it back on?
Just type /fs
Why is there a blue screen in the chest?
Quote Originally Posted by analfa View Post
Why is there a blue screen in the chest?
Make sure map hack is turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by iixaphanii View Post
So it seem my auto aim just isn't working now i set /igdefault and it added things back to the list but still wont shoot anything
check the Fame tab to make sure that only killing gods is not ON if you plan on killing anything else other than gods
does this client have tombhack? I looked for it and couldn't find it. if there is tell me where to find it. if not, i would love for you to implement it. thx!
It keeps saying Load error, Retrying whenever i try to connect. Runs with CCleaner, etc did not fix it.
Panic key is not in this client?
Please add clean tomb hacks
how to enable the distance of the closest player to the quest ? i cant find it , or the client does not have it yet ?
Quote Originally Posted by realmmer View Post
how to enable the distance of the closest player to the quest ? i cant find it , or the client does not have it yet ?
World tab > Teleport to Quest.

Is that what you were looking for?
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
World tab > Teleport to Quest.

Is that what you were looking for?
i know about that ,but in CC it shows the distance of the player, like how far the player is from the quest ..
i guess 059's does not have it yet :/
Why I get in tutorial everytime I want to change servers ?
Posts 46–60 of 157 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?