Outdated[X28.0.4] 059's client

Posts 61–75 of 157 · Page 5 of 11
I lost so many brain cells from these comments.
someone knows a way to fix the tutorial issue when changing server ?
Quote Originally Posted by WnRRaven View Post
someone knows a way to fix the tutorial issue when changing server ?
You're the only one complaining about it.....so no one knows the answer. It's what ever you're doing wrong that's making you go to the tutorial screen. Happening to no one else.
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
You're the only one complaining about it.....so no one knows the answer. It's what ever you're doing wrong that's making you go to the tutorial screen. Happening to no one else.

First, thanks but your post was useless, I just asked if anyone know a fix for this issue, I'm not the only one and how tf can I do something wrong ? There is no options that makes tutorial reconnect when changing server, so if you don't know how to fix, just don't reply, ty
It would be awesome if u could change character when u use /con
I did found something... - you're able to trade more items than inventory holds, and other (059 client, at least) can accept it, but over the cap items will be destroyed. What I mean by this - if I trade 4 items to a person that already holds 7 items, only 1 gets in and others are lost.
So when I try to open the client all I get is a load error retrying screen... I can play the game otherwise on just flashplayer without a client, but just not with it. Any fixes?
where is crazy client?
I've found that CrazyClient has a better aim assist than 059, Is it possible if you could make the aim assist a bit more like CC that'd be lovely. And what i mean when CC's Aim assist is better when the shots on CC keeps up with the boss/monster when it's moving a lot.
honestly, I never reply to these but I just wanna thank 59 for this client I am kinda new on threads on MPGH so sorry for being Naive or something.
But once again ty for client
will you add tomb hack to 059's??
The auto ability Dc's you...
I cannot enter nexus, no matter what, any help would be greatly appreciate
Willing to pay a deca ring to first to solve it for me.
auto nexus is ok

- - - Updated - - -

died in lost halls lol
orospu cocugu senin köylü ananı sikim hesabımı çaldılar orospu cocukları anneniz ölür
Posts 61–75 of 157 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?