Outdated[X28.0.4] 059's client

Posts 121–135 of 157 · Page 9 of 11
Easiest way to update your client is to go on this site https://realmstock.com/pages/client (its owned by 059) and download the updated .swf file. To do that just go on the fullscreen mode and save the .swf and open it with the client
Quote Originally Posted by OrlyyHueHue View Post
Easiest way to update your client is to go on this site https://realmstock.com/pages/client (its owned by 059) and download the updated .swf file. To do that just go on the fullscreen mode and save the .swf and open it with the client
@Nyaro need a forum wipe/delete and maybe a ban for advertising external forums, unverified and unsafe.
This is also out dated.
Quote Originally Posted by danny123211 View Post
@Nyaro need a forum wipe/delete and maybe a ban for advertising external forums, unverified and unsafe.
This is also out dated.

Also i think is time to update CC over 059 if people want (personaly i want)
How do I actually download it though?
Could you give me some steps
Quote Originally Posted by OrlyyHueHue View Post
Depends on what browser you are using. I am using Firefox and I just press Ctrl + S when I am on this link https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/19...10728264197019ⓘ
Ahhh.. Im playing through steam so I need the actual .swf file
I guess ill play normally and wait for him to post the updated <3
Quote Originally Posted by Ifkos View Post
Ahhh.. Im playing through steam so I need the actual .swf file
I guess ill play normally and wait for him to post the updated <3
Clicking that link will get you the .swf.
Is there anyway to reset the client? like make it go to default?
outdated. new samurai ST is out
Quote Originally Posted by BazZiga View Post
Is there anyway to reset the client? like make it go to default?
Delete adobe flash cache.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gewz View Post
outdated. new samurai ST is out
wowzies.. really? huh..
Done. thanks
We know the client is out of date, people really need to stop commenting 'outdated'
Only needs 1/2 posts to confirm, not 10+.
Hi, I think that your client is no longer compatible with the most recent steam ROTMG edition. I get restart browser to update client, so I had to revert to original ROTMG. It is a great client so far can't wait for this issue to be solved
Posts 121–135 of 157 · Page 9 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?