Outdated[X28.0.4] 059's client

Posts 136–150 of 157 · Page 10 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by BoonDocks1234 View Post
dose not work
wait for an update or go to realmstock and download the client again
Quote Originally Posted by Usersname View Post
wait for an update or go to realmstock and download the client again
Could you please elaborate? How can I get the client from Realmstock?
you can change that in game option, no need for client
I cant play it
it says load error retrying
yea its been outdated for over 12 hours cant believe it hasnt been closed yet
Quote Originally Posted by xjabs View Post
yea its been outdated for over 12 hours cant believe it hasnt been closed yet
I have the newest version.. It is not hard to do ur self
i have tried to do it before by changing the minor version in ffdec and then save it as an sfw, the sfw just doesnt load can you explain how to do it properly or give a link to information on how to do it please
Quote Originally Posted by ganamede View Post
i have tried to do it before by changing the minor version in ffdec and then save it as an sfw, the sfw just doesnt load can you explain how to do it properly or give a link to information on how to do it please
You did a mistake. Look at the video carefully. and follow the steps
didnt say it wasnt easy to do, just saying i cant believe they havent shut this thread down yet
Quote Originally Posted by Austen_Dayton View Post
You did a mistake. Look at the video carefully. and follow the steps
what video

- - - Updated - - -

when i save the sfw it is .sfw.temp and if i remove the temp it still doesnt work, also when i try to edit the minor version in paramaters it says that it usually isnt enough so i dont know what to do
Does the 059 client have anything debuffing inside the Void... I ran over the purple lava and got dc'ed.
@059
Why doesn't my fullscreen work? I pressed the backspace button by accident and now it's stuck on the shitty normal screen. Fullscreen is the only reason I use a client

I've tried restarting PC and redownloading client
Posts 136–150 of 157 · Page 10 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?