Outdated[X28.0.4] 059's client

Posts 91–105 of 157 · Page 7 of 11
when i open up the .swf file with flash player it's stuck saying "loading error, retrying". any help?
Quote Originally Posted by falaf123 View Post
There is commands. If you'd check thread, there's a whole command list. If you wanna go the ''create'' route, then clear ig list, and start from fresh.

- - - Updated - - -



I figure you're in fullscreen with it. Try "/scaleui".
Thread as in this thread? I've looked through the command list within this thread. And i seem to cant find it, or i may be misreading some parts. Can you direct me to the list or specify exactly what the command is itself?
mscale broke for me and no matter what value i put in it stays the same scale
guys, i wanna hit every monster, how can i do it? i cant hit even the chests and oryx mayhem, i want hit all, /igclear not working, somebody help me!! my /fs didnt working too
i somehow un fullscreened so it just looks like normal realm fullscreen, bad scaling, i tried /fs but jus zoomed in more. what do i do
Well done and thanks for your time and effort in making this!!!
Event and key notifiers only work when I have my headphones on. How do you get it to work on your monitor?
my fullscreen mode and chat isnt working any help with this?
When I open up the .swf with flashplayer, it's stuck at "Loading error, retrying". Any help?
This client is shit, i keep getting dc when in dungeons
Quote Originally Posted by flemla View Post
This client is shit, i keep getting dc when in dungeons
Maybe you have a ton of debuffs active, I get like 2 DCs per day. No one is forcing you to use the client.
Quote Originally Posted by flemla View Post
This client is shit, i keep getting dc when in dungeons
Don't blame the client for your actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stalker53 View Post
When I open up the .swf with flashplayer, it's stuck at "Loading error, retrying". Any help?

I suggest to see an eye doctor. If you can't read to use langfix on those then I can't help.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ronnierockstar123 View Post
i somehow un fullscreened so it just looks like normal realm fullscreen, bad scaling, i tried /fs but jus zoomed in more. what do i do

See if you have some weird /mscale, or hardware acceleration turned on.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
I'm not a robot
thought u are one kappa
Didn't mean it that way, I was very ambitious due to the MotMG Double White Drops!

Didn't mean to lash out if that is what you understood, thank you!
Im having a problem, i cant seen to auto aim a event chest, all my shots go through it, help meeeeeeee
Posts 91–105 of 157 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?