Paypal Question

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Paypal Question
How long does it take for sending cooldowns to stop on a new business PayPal? Trying to send something and get that annoying "cannot be processed try again later" something like that. Before, I waited 24 hours before trying again which worked but now I'm trying to send another payment again and this one taking longer than 24 hours It is also a fully verified PP. Any ideas? It's only like 2 weeks old.
Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
How long does it take for sending cooldowns to stop on a new business PayPal? Trying to send something and get that annoying "cannot be processed try again later" something like that. Before, I waited 24 hours before trying again which worked but now I'm trying to send another payment again and this one taking longer than 24 hours It is also a fully verified PP. Any ideas? It's only like 2 weeks old.
Answered you own question buddy, it's because it's two weeks old build up some history (payments,cookies, using same device/IP to sign in) slowly your payments will take a shorter amount of time to send out.
Quote Originally Posted by maxman290 View Post
Answered you own question buddy, it's because it's two weeks old build up some history (payments,cookies, using same device/IP to sign in) slowly your payments will take a shorter amount of time to send out.
Yeah its just I'm fully verified I shouldn't have to wait like a child shits annoying. I am literally only limited to sending 25 at a time lul
I found an old paypal i made in 2014 and I bypassed all of these restrictions by logging in to the account daily from 1 device and using the app on my phone
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us