Are we safe now that the Cloud Extractor got patched? What do you think? Oh and if any DBD dev is looking this thread suck it
They check your save if you get reports in-game
report = ban
Originally Posted by RSGRGeragaerghaerhgerhrh
Are we safe now that the Cloud Extractor got patched? What do you think? Oh and if any DBD dev is looking this thread suck it
Cloudextract didn’t get patched, I was using it afew hours ago, its working fine.
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by T-800
They check your save if you get reports in-game
so if you get randomly reported by someone they will check your account now? oh shit I’ve been dcing too much lately! I never took that in game report seriously since devs made a video stating they don't take in game reports personally unless you have evidence, most players report for stupid reasons eg, killer camp me or they just salty, that's why devs don’t bother, unless its changed now?
It's, presumably, based on number of reports. A salty player reporting someone once for cheating with no video evidence isn't worth looking into, but a player getting reported dozens of times for cheating by a bunch of different people is worth looking into.
I think they want to do at least a checkup on every player. If you get reported you will be banned