Samsung REFUNDS???

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Samsung REFUNDS???
Who here has done or is still in the process of Samsung Refund?
I am still in the process of one. It has been at least 1 month. Samsung responded to my pp dispute. After some back and forth pay pal had me fill out some FBI form that I submitted to them. I have now received an email to send back items to Samsung before a certain date. Should I actually return the items or keep going thru with boxing? Let me know your guy's scenarios and how it has or how it did go for you. Thank you.
Same position as you. But I never filled out any FBI form. They asked me to return the item to a digital river address.
Quote Originally Posted by ranguha View Post
Same position as you. But I never filled out any FBI form. They asked me to return the item to a digital river address.
What was the address they had you send it to?
Why do you guys continue to fuck with DigitalRiver? You missed the train now move the fuck on
Quote Originally Posted by Kimo_Z34 View Post
Who here has done or is still in the process of Samsung Refund?
I am still in the process of one. It has been at least 1 month. Samsung responded to my pp dispute. After some back and forth pay pal had me fill out some FBI form that I submitted to them. I have now received an email to send back items to Samsung before a certain date. Should I actually return the items or keep going thru with boxing? Let me know your guy's scenarios and how it has or how it did go for you. Thank you.
FBI form? Post a censored screenshot of it lol
Quote Originally Posted by PhilDark View Post


FBI form? Post a censored screenshot of it lol
He doesn't know how to Write police report that's it.
Quote Originally Posted by quarters99 View Post
He doesn't know how to Write police report that's it.
It was literally an FBI form. I know what a police report is smh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eric89074 View Post
What was the address they had you send it to?
In Minnesota.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Some Mooka View Post
Why do you guys continue to fuck with DigitalRiver? You missed the train now move the fuck on
I made this order over 1 month ago actually about 1 and 1/2 months ago
Quote Originally Posted by Kimo_Z34 View Post
It was literally an FBI form. I know what a police report is smh.

- - - Updated - - -



In Minnesota.

- - - Updated - - -



I made this order over 1 month ago actually about 1 and 1/2 months ago
What is the full address they asked to send it to?
Quote Originally Posted by eric89074 View Post
What is the full address they asked to send it to?
1038 bren road west or something in minnesota
Quote Originally Posted by Kimo_Z34 View Post
It was literally an FBI form. I know what a police report is smh.
- - - Updated - - -

Welp shit. GL with it
Quote Originally Posted by Kimo_Z34 View Post
It was literally an FBI form. I know what a police report is smh.

- - - Updated - - -



In Minnesota.

- - - Updated - - -



I made this order over 1 month ago actually about 1 and 1/2 months ago

1.5 months ago was when everyone jumped on the bandwagon, so still a little late imo.
Quote Originally Posted by Frupah View Post
1.5 months ago was when everyone jumped on the bandwagon, so still a little late imo.
yea 1.5months is same as 1 1/2 months lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Kimo_Z34 View Post
yea 1.5months is same as 1 1/2 months lmao
Yo, I just got the same return address for my GPU. According to what Dama told me, it isn't a valid return address so I guess you should go for it
This is a MP talk. Keep it relevant please.
why would u ever fk with the FBI lol
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?