You failed to mention me tho, I've just seen the post rn :c
Anyway, you could start either by mainstream anime like Sword Art Online or by watching recent anime (depends if you like Slice of life, drama, romantic..) like island, Darling in the Franxx.. browse MyAnimeList and you will probably find something you like
Personally I started with FMA: Brotherhood would surely recommend as a starter
Try cowboy bebop that's an all time fav
I've never watch anime either.
If you've never watched anime, why start now? What peaked your interest into it?
Fullmetal brotherhood, Cowboy bebop, code geass and Eromanga Sensei
primeedits no baka
Watch code geass, death note, Re:zero
Msg me after you finish those.
Sword Art Online is probably a good place to start
Bebop and My Hero. Never been much of an anime watcher but those two has always inspired me to look more into their respective subsections of the genre.