Never watched Anime

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Great Teacher Onizuka so funny
Quote Originally Posted by bloss0m. View Post
Great Teacher Onizuka so funny
IKR, it was my childhood summed up XD
You should check out Kenichi
Just stay away from Hunter X Hunter , it will ruin every other anime you will ever watch after
You could start with shorts like Tonari no Seki-kun (The Master of Killing Time) they are really quick and a good laugh and kind of a nice way to dip your toes into Anime.

You could also go with something that has been Dubbed like Pokemon or Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z if you want to really see where most of us fell in love with it.

There is also Yu Yu Hakasho, Trigun and Inyuasha

I probably butchered the spelling on those but I'm getting tired and google should still lead you to them.

If your looking for something a little more Video Game like you have Sword Art Online (I'd only watch the first and maybe the second season unless your really into jumping from Fantasy to almost a Cyberpunk world), No Game No Life (Teleported to a world where everything is decided by games), and Is it Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon (A Spectacular Anime and I can't wait to see more of it.)
death note is a must watch!
I started with Naruto, which is a bad choice because it's very long and first episodes aren't so excited(I mean after 15th episode). But story is very good, awesome.

I recommend you a short anime, Full Metal Alchemist which isn't 720 episode like Naruto and has a good story.
Never watched it either. The high pitched voices make me want to blow my brains ouasdiu987dujhkdsngskl3;
Attack on Titan

- - - Updated - - -

Shingeki no Kyogin
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?