GeneralThread Design

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Thread Design
Need an opinion on this thread design I made related to a different site, Didn't remove the D!scord because i got lazy but need an opinion. 2nd time using photoshop
Shit im jealous, nice work tho!

A bit to clear for me.
It's alright a lot of empty space though, is it ment to be filled out completely?
i like it its simple
Clean, But I'm A Night Person So All That White Is Eugh.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Clean, But I'm A Night Person So All That White Is Eugh.
Agreed, maybe too bright? Or atleast make the background a tad bit darker.
Quote Originally Posted by Krefty View Post
Agreed, maybe too bright? Or atleast make the background a tad bit darker.
I can make different versions or just change up color scheme wouldn't be too hard

Quote Originally Posted by Zed-Designs View Post
That looks good! If you need some help or want to animate it, hit me up! I would love to help you there!
nah i know how to do animations myself

Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
Shit im jealous, nice work tho!

A bit to clear for me.
ty

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
It's alright a lot of empty space though, is it ment to be filled out completely?
Yes since i sell accounts often just im out of stock right now so didnt list alot
That looks good! If you need some help or want to animate it, hit me up! I would love to help you there!
too much pink bro
Oh god this is alot of Pink but i kinda like it >.>
I like it, but yes, you should try using a darker pink.
More Pink.



Correct Answer.
Yea too much pink and too many empty places^^
There is an innate simplicity to the design that makes it clean and attractive my only qualm is the washout with white, it hurts the eyes of us dungeon dwellers like myself who work the nighshift maybe reduce the intensity of white in some of the design and instead maybe use a gradient so the design gets darker towards the edges? You could flop the color of the text to add a sharp contrast and take the intensity off the washed out pink. That would allow you to keep the current design but also make the text a bit easier to read.
hella people still botting on ms?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us