WTSThread Designs from Scratch

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Designs from Scratch

All kind of designs
from templates or from scratch
imagination is the heart of design

☑Thread Designs : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...ml#post8869348
☑Signatures (Animeted Gifs or JPEG)
☑Avatares, Logos & Profile Pictures
☑Image Titles
☑Ebook Covers
☑Headers, Banners
☑Youtube Layouts
☑Flyers
☑And a lot more!


Skype : miguel16264


Starting at 5$ notices that the efficiency of sales, purchase your topic will rise spontaneously
Quote Originally Posted by Unfamous View Post

All kind of designs
from templates or from scratch
imagination is the heart of design

☑Thread Designs : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...ml#post8869348
☑Signatures (Animeted Gifs or JPEG)
☑Avatares, Logos & Profile Pictures
☑Image Titles
☑Ebook Covers
☑Headers, Banners
☑Youtube Layouts
☑Flyers
☑And a lot more!


Skype : miguel16264


Starting at 5$ notices that the efficiency of sales, purchase your topic will rise spontaneously
These look great, could I buy a youtube layout from you? PM me if so
Quote Originally Posted by Unfamous View Post

All kind of designs
from templates or from scratch
imagination is the heart of design

☑Thread Designs : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...ml#post8869348
☑Signatures (Animeted Gifs or JPEG)
☑Avatares, Logos & Profile Pictures
☑Image Titles
☑Ebook Covers
☑Headers, Banners
☑Youtube Layouts
☑Flyers
☑And a lot more!


Skype : miguel16264


Starting at 5$ notices that the efficiency of sales, purchase your topic will rise spontaneously
I dont think the Steam account was what I wanted xD i think I added you on skype about this
Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post
I dont think the Steam account was what I wanted xD i think I added you on skype about this
Its fine, but im not giving any Design Vouch Copies!
Quote Originally Posted by Unfamous View Post
Its fine, but im not giving any Design Vouch Copies!
HOw much are you charging for a youtubelayout?
Depending on the Layout, Maybe 7-10$ and it requires some time!
Daily bump
Daily Bump
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us