Need Samsung Refund Canada

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need Samsung Refund Canada
Can anyone refund Samsung.ca?
I ordered a phone which arrived today.
I payed through PayPal.

Please message me If you can do the refund.
Dont do it now.
Quote Originally Posted by PakMan0322 View Post
Can anyone refund Samsung.ca?
I ordered a phone which arrived today.
I payed through PayPal.

Please message me If you can do the refund.
You can add me on IM, but right now is not the best time to do so. If you want, we can still do it, and you can just return it afterwords if things go not as expected.
just DNA it bruh and take the carriar invest, PP dispute gonna get replied to and opened back up if its in your favor at first
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?