Info Hwid

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Info Hwid
I want to change motheboard to PC. I want to know if I will be banned anymore???
Quote Originally Posted by alinus2012 View Post
I want to change motheboard to PC. I want to know if I will be banned anymore???
You dont any more, but keep clean, because 1 report you can be banned again for Ban Evasion.
Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
You dont any more, but keep clean, because 1 report you can be banned again for Ban Evasion.
U can't stay clean in DbD, u will get reported 100% from someone in this community, no matter how you play.
Afk - report
Farming - report
Killing 1 or more - report
Let someone out for free - report (of the other survivors ofc)
Any perk they don't like - report
Outplayed (aka overskilled them) - report
Tunneling someone not on purpose - report
Ducking from hatches - report (cuz "you tbagged me")
And the list goes on...
This is a salty children community.

If u don't want to get reported by someone the only solution: don't play DbD.
But since some people her said they got banned after months even if they didn't played during that time it wouldn't matte either.
Just play, enjoy as long as u can and hope for some luck to sneak away. Just do the basics people keep mentioning here to avoid getting banned like private profile and stuff like that
+1 //2short

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hadoujamal View Post
U can't stay clean in DbD, u will get reported 100% from someone in this community, no matter how you play.
Afk - report
Farming - report
Killing 1 or more - report
Letting someone out for free - report
Any perk they don't like - report
.
.
.
.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us