PayPal limited

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
PayPal limited
So I have a problem. I have 2 PayPal accounts. Both are limited, one got perma limited and the other partially limited. On the one that didn't get perma'd yet which happens to be my main account, PayPal wants supplier information + explaination for activity/invoice + ID. The problem is, I don't have a supplier so am I basically screwed here? I'm hesitant to give PayPal my ID because I half don't trust them to unlimit my account even if I provide them with what they want, though again, supplier information is non existant. What should I do here? Let the account get perma limited and open a new one? The only thing both accounts had on them was my bank and debit card which may change because I might be switching banks soon for personal reasons. I wasn't necessarily doing anything to the level of what goes on here with my accounts, I was basically bouncing money between them which I guess got them limited.
if you give then what they ask for and its all legit they will unlimit you, if you cant supply all documentation needed then they won't. ask and see if anyone can fake the documents you need
That’s the problem though. The information they’re asking for (supplier details) doesn’t exist. I guess I have to contact them and in fact tell them to kindly fuck off because I don’t have a supplier. If not I’ll just make another account since I’ll be switching banks and potentially moving to a new address.
Quote Originally Posted by anonymouss3221 View Post
That’s the problem though. The information they’re asking for (supplier details) doesn’t exist. I guess I have to contact them and in fact tell them to kindly fuck off because I don’t have a supplier. If not I’ll just make another account since I’ll be switching banks and potentially moving to a new address.
If you check out secondeye solutions they can make documents for you for this scenerio but usually once Paypal limit even with documents the account is ripped.

If you need some new accounts, i have a shop check out my sign.
Follow the instuctions. Or call PayPal and say them to f@k themself.
paypal is really horrible, even though their original ID doesn't necessarily accept.
it's better to contact them on the phone, if contacting via email only get their bot answers.
there are several countries already available livechat.
Just so you all know, the account I’m trying to get back is my main account. I’d rather not fake anything because if nothing else, I use the fake documents and get caught, my real information is tied to that account. It ain’t no throwaway stealth account. It’s got my bank and debit card which means any fraud can be linked to me. I just don’t know what to do. Maybe I can call them and let them know what’s up. I'm hoping it doesn’t come down to it but I guess I’ll have to let go of the account if they aren’t willing to forego the supplier information bit.
Quote Originally Posted by anonymouss3221 View Post
Just so you all know, the account I’m trying to get back is my main account. I’d rather not fake anything because if nothing else, I use the fake documents and get caught, my real information is tied to that account. It ain’t no throwaway stealth account. It’s got my bank and debit card which means any fraud can be linked to me. I just don’t know what to do. Maybe I can call them and let them know what’s up. I'm hoping it doesn’t come down to it but I guess I’ll have to let go of the account if they aren’t willing to forego the supplier information bit.
You have to give them information if they ask, they are not a company that can be reasoned with.
what you sell, so they ask supplier information ?
Assorted electronics, a tablet, a graphics card, some phones recently. Nothing illegal or anything. None of which were fraudulently obtained btw.
Quote Originally Posted by anonymouss3221 View Post
Assorted electronics, a tablet, a graphics card, some phones recently. Nothing illegal or anything.
Used goods ? Can you try and get old online receipts or invoices/emails ?
Ye. I can get invoices for all but the graphics card which I’d be able to get the receipt for.
Quote Originally Posted by anonymouss3221 View Post
Ye. I can get invoices for all but the graphics card which I’d be able to get the receipt for.
Ye do that and call paypal and submit them and hope for the best.
Sign of a scammer, which was why paypal limits you. I feel you deserves it too as under paypal policy, 1 person is limited to 1 account
Quote Originally Posted by geraldultima View Post
Sign of a scammer, which was why paypal limits you. I feel you deserves it too as under paypal policy, 1 person is limited to 1 account
What are you talking about, he sold some used goods on ebay and got limited why does he deserve that.

Same thing happened to me when i sold my macbook, no reasoning with paypal.

I deserve to be barred for life for nothing. Idiot.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?