PayPal limited

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
So my thing is this: I honestly don't feel like dealing with PayPal at all in this case. I don't want to fake anything, I sort of want to simply forget about it. Being as all they had on my account was my bank and card, and they didn't have anything to the tune of an ID of any sort such as my SSN or photo ID, would my coincedental switching of banks (not entirely certain if I really want to but this one is still up for decision making) minimize risk of a newly opened account getting limited quickly if at all?
Quote Originally Posted by anonymouss3221 View Post
So my thing is this: I honestly don't feel like dealing with PayPal at all in this case. I don't want to fake anything, I sort of want to simply forget about it. Being as all they had on my account was my bank and card, and they didn't have anything to the tune of an ID of any sort such as my SSN or photo ID, would my coincedental switching of banks (not entirely certain if I really want to but this one is still up for decision making) minimize risk of a newly opened account getting limited quickly if at all?
You want everything new, new user on your pc, new clean IP , new address/name/phone/bank/cc. Then your good, dont leave anything they can link.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?