QuestionGPU prices - will they drop?

Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
Remember guys, this section isn't a place to advertise (even if its not your store) @afried1 @MoneyMachine
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post
Did you buy from Dama ?
I have not yet but she's pretty trusted and there's lots of vouches so I'm going to very soon before it gets too saturated.
Quote Originally Posted by afried1 View Post
I have not yet but she's pretty trusted and there's lots of vouches so I'm going to very soon before it gets too saturated.
let's stop talking about this here, as Allura said, it's not allowed to talk about marketplace sales here
They will, just takes time. The prices will drop when new ones are out.
The new ones are similar to the last generation in performance, they won't drop for a while lol
Price already dropped ! Doubtt they'll go lower.
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post


In time, the technology will get better but the prices will remain the same. I don't see any drop in prices anytime soon
I say that cause they had increased a lot in past years, without much performance improvement.
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post
I was thinking about this thing that GPU's got a lot pricier lately because of the mining stuff.

When mining will not be a thing anymore (or the percent of miners will be drastically decreased) will the prices for GPUs get back to normal?

I was looking to buy a 1080Ti but when I saw the spike that made it 250$ more expensive I left the idea
YES hold tight a bit , im a miner myself i got rx 580 , they will get cheap hold
It will 100% especially after bitcoin halvening.
With that sitiuation, I think the answer is no
you are really better off buying crypto rather than gpu mining to be honest. Unless you really believe in a project and want to support it.
right now is time to buy since this virus will destroy the current price of Computer Parts !!! Supply/Demand problem
i bought the STRIX of GTX 1060 6GB ram from asus with 3 fans spin and just perfect for mining 24/7 cost me around 345$ totally worth it
I'm hoping they come down, I'm trying to upgrade to get into vr.
Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?