QuestionpHitBox

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
pHitBox
Code:
enum MBoneNodes
{
	SCENE_ROOT,
	M_BONE,
	M_BONE_PELVIS,
	M_BONE_SPINE,
	M_BONE_SPINE1,
	M_BONE_NECK,
	M_BONE_HEAD,
	M_BONE_L_CLAVICLE,
	M_BONE_L_UPPERARM,
	M_BONE_L_FOREARM,
	M_BONE_L_HAND,
	M_BONE_L_FINGER0,
	M_BONE_L_FINGER1,
	M_BONE_L_FINGER2,
	M_BONE_R_CLAVICLE,
	M_BONE_R_UPPERARM,
	M_BONE_R_FOREARM,
	M_BONE_R_HAND,
	M_BONE_R_FINGER0,
	M_BONE_R_FINGER1,
	M_BONE_R_FINGER2,
	M_BONE_L_THIGH,
	M_BONE_L_CALF,
	M_BONE_L_FOOT,
	M_BONE_L_TOE0,
	M_BONE_R_THIGH,
	M_BONE_R_CALF,
	M_BONE_R_FOOT,
	M_BONE_R_TOE0
};
I just want to ask if those Bone ID's are for pHitBox ?
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
Code:
enum MBoneNodes
{
	SCENE_ROOT,
	M_BONE,
	M_BONE_PELVIS,
	M_BONE_SPINE,
	M_BONE_SPINE1,
	M_BONE_NECK,
	M_BONE_HEAD,
	M_BONE_L_CLAVICLE,
	M_BONE_L_UPPERARM,
	M_BONE_L_FOREARM,
	M_BONE_L_HAND,
	M_BONE_L_FINGER0,
	M_BONE_L_FINGER1,
	M_BONE_L_FINGER2,
	M_BONE_R_CLAVICLE,
	M_BONE_R_UPPERARM,
	M_BONE_R_FOREARM,
	M_BONE_R_HAND,
	M_BONE_R_FINGER0,
	M_BONE_R_FINGER1,
	M_BONE_R_FINGER2,
	M_BONE_L_THIGH,
	M_BONE_L_CALF,
	M_BONE_L_FOOT,
	M_BONE_L_TOE0,
	M_BONE_R_THIGH,
	M_BONE_R_CALF,
	M_BONE_R_FOOT,
	M_BONE_R_TOE0
};
I just want to ask if those Bone ID's are for pHitBox ?
yes but u need to add some codes
Nice
i using that thing but you need to find all offset of them and make it 180 value works fine on me
Quote Originally Posted by iknowitsfake26 View Post
i using that thing but you need to find all offset of them and make it 180 value works fine on me
Code:
#define M_BONE 0x3FC
Is this right offset for M_BONE ?
Quote Originally Posted by [K]akashi View Post
Code:
#define M_BONE 0x3FC
Is this right offset for M_BONE ?
You need check on CharacFX
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
You need check on CharacFX
Can you share phitbox class offset radius ?
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
Can you share phitbox class offset radius ?
It's virtual function
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
You need check on CharacFX
Any info about CharFX ?
i have not any clue about this
Quote Originally Posted by [K]akashi View Post


Any info about CharFX ?
i have not any clue about this
try to look 0x530 within cCharacterFX
Quote Originally Posted by [K]akashi View Post


Any info about CharFX ?
i have not any clue about this
In CFBR the offset of HitBox vTable it's 0x534
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
In CFBR the offset of HitBox vTable it's 0x534
the offsets in all regions are equel
the diffrence is on [ addresses ]
but i don't have any clue about [ usage of hitbox , string aob ]
can you let me know these info ?
appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by [K]akashi View Post


the offsets in all regions are equel
the diffrence is on [ addresses ]
but i don't have any clue about [ usage of hitbox , string aob ]
can you let me know these info ?
appreciated
Not necessarily. there are cases where offsets undergo changes / updates. I do not say that is the case, but there is a possibility.

@jayjay153 , this is good. I found a structure like this in some code I received a few months ago. and I had worn it ever since. I can say, it's a great code. Congratulations, and thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Light L View Post
Not necessarily. there are cases where offsets undergo changes / updates. I do not say that is the case, but there is a possibility.

@jayjay153 , this is good. I found a structure like this in some code I received a few months ago. and I had worn it ever since. I can say, it's a great code. Congratulations, and thank you.
share it to me
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
share it to me
But you have too. You can use in function like ESP's or Aimbot, and other functions that you have idea.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us