QuestionpHitBox

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
And this is the structure for the nodes, at least the parts of it that I reversed few years ago

Code:
struct ModelNode
{
	int8_t ___spacer01[4];
	char name[32];
	float damage_factor;
	float relative_pos[3];
	float priority;
	float dimension[3];
	uint32_t color[4];
	int32_t type;
	int8_t ___spacer02[68];
};
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
And this is the structure for the nodes, at least the parts of it that I reversed few years ago

Code:
struct ModelNode
{
	int8_t ___spacer01[4];
	char name[32];
	float damage_factor;
	float relative_pos[3];
	float priority;
	float dimension[3];
	uint32_t color[4];
	int32_t type;
	int8_t ___spacer02[68];
};
I cant make changes while ingame using that class
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
I cant make changes while ingame using that class
You did remotekill with intersectsegment? CFPH doesn't have error?
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
You did remotekill with intersectsegment? CFPH doesn't have error?
selected gun only
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us