ArtLogo request

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Design request
Hello guys, I'm in a need of a Design/ logo for my upcoming YouTube channel, that will be called "PUBG ARAB TV"; obviously it's going to be a gaming/ moments channel. So I'd be very grateful if someone kicks a sick ass one for me.
Examples:
[x]
[X]

Also +70~ rep for every entry from anyone.

@Doc I would be very glad if you help

Thanks for your time guys.
Maybe, I don't have much time to do this sorta stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Maybe, I don't have much time to do this sorta stuff.
I'd be more than happy to get one from you, whenever you are free.
Let me try it out
I can suggest you seomeone for a good price that I once used
Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I can suggest you seomeone for a good price that I once used
Please do.
Hmu if you didn't find anyone!
Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
Hmu if you didn't find anyone!
Found some, but didn't get what I wanted tho, so i definitely still need sm1
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


Found some, but didn't get what I wanted tho, so i definitely still need sm1
Still need the logo?
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Hello guys, I'm in a need of a Design/ logo for my upcoming YouTube channel, that will be called "PUBG ARAB TV"; obviously it's going to be a gaming/ moments channel. So I'd be very grateful if someone kicks a sick ass one for me.
Examples:
[x]
[X]

Also +70~ rep for every entry from anyone.

@Doc I would be very glad if you help

Thanks for your time guys.
Hmu if ur still want it, €5
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us