Note 9 possible?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Note 9 possible?
Been seeing the note 9 along with many other high priced items starting to appear on servers. Was wondering if Samsung bills or blacklists and if anyone has bought from this service or know anything about them? If you know anything about huwaei or NVIDIA as well please post it as those services I’ve been seeing like crazy as well.
im interested in this aswell
I'm interested as well
Use drop , and even if they blacklist the imei,you can change it for like $50 max.
Quote Originally Posted by LMP View Post
Use drop , and even if they blacklist the imei,you can change it for like $50 max.
That’s what I was thinking but people are saying that drops would forward bills to you. Anyone know about that?
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme403 View Post
That’s what I was thinking but people are saying that drops would forward bills to you. Anyone know about that?
how the hell would a drop foward a bill to you? Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by afried1 View Post
Yeah I plan on doing a $1200 Nvidia refund through @Dama for a 2080ti during december/january. Not sure if the state of refunding them will change but so far its been looking pretty decent from what I've been seeing on their threads.
you're going to get your paypal limited if you do that
How wouldn't it? It takes the bill and sends it via mail to where the package was shipped and the name it was shipped to. And we aren't taking about refunds but SE's for all the items I mentioned.
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme403 View Post
How wouldn't it? It takes the bill and sends it via mail to where the package was shipped and the name it was shipped to. And we aren't taking about refunds but SE's for all the items I mentioned.
thats if u use a reship, a drop is a random address near your house where u go and collect the goods from
Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
thats if u use a reship, a drop is a random address near your house where u go and collect the goods from
My bad meant to say reship
I can refund samsung if its paid with paypal, any country works.
i can also offer refunds for this. However i am intrested if it is possible to se them since i have a few on hand
Yeah I plan on doing a $1200 Nvidia refund through @Dama for a 2080ti during december/january. Not sure if the state of refunding them will change but so far its been looking pretty decent from what I've been seeing on their threads.
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
you're going to get your paypal limited if you do that
Really? Withdrawing from my account the second I get the funds back shouldn't be an issue as I have a Verified account. Anyways in that case can't I just pay with a credit/debit card (even a VCC)? People have been doing Nvidia refunds for over 3k with no issue? Even though Digital River Re-opens your case it closes back within a day and your funds don't get locked. Idk it doesn't matter what's happening now it just matters whats's going on when I'm gonna do my order.
Think you can do regular refunding with Samsung but it takes like a month with carrier investigation
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme403 View Post
Been seeing the note 9 along with many other high priced items starting to appear on servers. Was wondering if Samsung bills or blacklists and if anyone has bought from this service or know anything about them? If you know anything about huwaei or NVIDIA as well please post it as those services I’ve been seeing like crazy as well.
Servers?? What do you mean by this. And from all I heard about huawei is that they are a pain in the ass to SE
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?