Outdated[X30.0.0] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
Always consistent with updates
Thank you!
Can someone explain to me why on the new design of mpgh i can't view any spoilers or find any of the links to download?
loading error,retrying...
I can´t shoot in this client?
I can only shoot when i aim to chat.
Hey i was just wondering if anyone else had the problem with famebot just running to the corner of the nexsus when its forced to tp out with Auto nexsus? if so is there a way to fix it? i find it wasting a lot of time running into a wall while waiting for its hp to regen so it can tp back to mad lands and continue farming.
Hey, the damage ignored enemies option doesn't seem to be working, I can't make my shots not hit certain enemies.
Load error retrying
can you help me fix this error???
How can I have more fps? anyone can pass me the flash player link with the hack? thanks!
059 client
this client is fckin trash please someone to make the CrazyClient.
059 is so so shitty bad client everything doesnt work good fck that client remove it forever.
anyone know why i cant shoot by clicking? i can shoot only if im using autoaim
Darkness is on 100% of the time unless you ignore it in settings, please fix
Anyone else experiencing not being able to drop loot after a while in the game?
Quote Originally Posted by pixelatedwatermelon View Post
Anyone else experiencing not being able to drop loot after a while in the game?
Yeah, I thought I had it cuz my screen was stretched. Didn't test after reroll. Try some shit, tell me if you come across smthn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BRADLEYcv View Post
can you help me fix this error???
Try downloading Langfix.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoTexS View Post
I can only shoot when i aim to chat.
Do you try to shoot when in.. low spec mode..?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madjarov123 View Post
this client is fckin trash please someone to make the CrazyClient.
059 is so so shitty bad client everything doesnt work good fck that client remove it forever.
:waitwhat: lol k
Can I somehow turn off the white notification?
Can't find projectile noclip. That was deleted?
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?