Yeah, I thought I had it cuz my screen was stretched. Didn't test after reroll. Try some shit, tell me if you come across smthn.
- - - Updated - - -
Just had to drop it in the middle of your screen.
also i'd like to know how auto aim works with cultist staff, i know that this client can reverse the cultist staff shots back like a normal staff but something else made me concerned, its about the auto aim on this staff
as this staff shots 4 fireballs, but there's no shot in the middle leading up to cursor, sorry if that's confusing pls see the image below
obv i dont have cultist staff, i just want to know if auto aim works with this staff
thanks!
thanks in advance!!
good good good
How do I reduce the zoom?
great job
great job !!! love it keep it up man
Originally Posted by kareneric
Where can I make it so I can shoot through obstacles? I cant find it
its probably under auto aim
I keep getting dc when I try to do lost halls, I have been able to complete 2 out of 15 voids I've tried to do...
If this could get fixed or if anyone knows how to pleas tell me
Vault glitch
I keep getting sent to my vault when I load in and wont allow me to go to nexus just sends me back to vault, anyone know how to fix?
Originally Posted by ivanc0913
I keep getting sent to my vault when I load in and wont allow me to go to nexus just sends me back to vault, anyone know how to fix?
You have vault only enabled look around in the settings or in the character selection screen you should find it pretty easily
Originally Posted by lolcraft25
You have vault only enabled look around in the settings or in the character selection screen you should find it pretty easily
Thanks xD You were right
500 server error with Secret
Anytime I try to log in with my steam acc. I click log in and then get 500 server error. I can still log in though Steam, but I can't via this client or CC. Others are also having this issue in the help requests section, but not answer has been posted.