Steam achievement manager still safe?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Steam achievement manager still safe?
Is changing the rank via SAM still safe? Did anyone tried it recently..?
yes i change my rank yesterday and i stil playing with no problem
yeah its safe, idk how for long
im not an expert but im pretty sure sam can never be detected since it messes with steam not dbd itself or i might be wrong about that
Quote Originally Posted by dash3420 View Post
im not an expert but im pretty sure sam can never be detected since it messes with steam not dbd itself or i might be wrong about that
and the other question is, can they see that you changed your rank?
Its safe.. i have been changing my rank like once per a month..
I tried it not too long ago to get away the Rank 20 Killers that slugged me 95% of the time. It works, just be careful not to abuse it too much. Just change it once and leave it until a rank reset. It's undetected but if someone literally checks your stats your busted.
Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
I tried it not too long ago to get away the Rank 20 Killers that slugged me 95% of the time. It works, just be careful not to abuse it too much. Just change it once and leave it until a rank reset. It's undetected but if someone literally checks your stats your busted.
How das SAM actually work? I thought all time that rank is saves on their servers, but I read that rank is connected to steam? Why would the devs connect the rank to steam (cloud?) instead on their servers?
Quote Originally Posted by hadoujamal View Post
How das SAM actually work? I thought all time that rank is saves on their servers, but I read that rank is connected to steam? Why would the devs connect the rank to steam (cloud?) instead on their servers?

its steamworks and yes its saved in steam servers, its an app and the dev/s can edit them
others games have Stats like dbd and u can edit them and some others u CANT edit them because they are protected by keys or something and only the game can write on them
I remember using SAM, and getting a ban straight after. IDK if it was caused by SAM, but i was using other cheats such as ESP from a provider, not sure if that got me banned or it was just SAM. The cheats were Undedected but idk.
I used it several times today. Seems to be ok. I always use task manager to make sure EAC is not active before I use it though.
I'm using it everyday since game launch for changing ranks. no bans so far
using it everyday, its still safe atm.
I believe the support team can only see your rank if you got reported for that game because that's when they get all the stats for that match. So just don't do anything reportable or stand out from the rest if you use it often. EAC will never get you for it(unless you use it while game is running) but the ACMs can
Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDa View Post
I believe the support team can only see your rank if you got reported for that game because that's when they get all the stats for that match. So just don't do anything reportable or stand out from the rest if you use it often. EAC will never get you for it(unless you use it while game is running) but the ACMs can
Yes I think this is the only way to get banned as well. You should just keep a low profile while being a low rank. Don't talk in post game or tbag to make yourself stand out. Keep profile private so noone can see your hours.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?