Death sucks.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Death sucks.
It's a harsh truth.

My dad just told me that my great-grandmother just passed away. 102 years old, I don't know, I enjoyed most of my childhood with her...
I don't know what to feel right now; I have tons of mixed feelings.

I'm sorry that I have to share this here, so I won't feel like this is killing me inside...

God, death sucks.

What a grey December this will be for me.

I should've expected this; doctors told us a couple of months ago that her heart was very weak due to her last cardiac episode.

Still, you never expect something like this to hit you with your guard down.
Nothing lasts for ever, Remember that.
REST IN PEACE,Keep strong brother
Sorry to hear that. Rest in Peace, and stay strong!
Reminding me of my grandfather passed away when I was a kid, had quite good memory with him.
God made life and death to be inseperable, something everyone can relate to
I have had friends die close to me..it sucks.
Never a good time ! Just know your pain speaks for her at the gate of heaven ... Hope the sun shines on you
Hey man really sorry for your loss. Any kind of loss sucks but at least you know she is in a better place. I give you and your family my best wishes.
Sorry for your loss. Try to spend more time with family and friends this Winter.
sorry for you loss mate
im sorry bro. cherish those memories
This world is fucking unfair, amazing and kind people die all the time. It's just how life is, being down is okay but, think what your grandmother would've wanted for you.
That is, to be happy.
Sorry for your loss buddy

I'm in my 50's and now starting to see plenty of family and friends pass on.

Sucks getting old.
How would you know. Death may lead you to being a alien. I guess the world will never know. Sadly... :>
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?