Avoiding Paypal Fees

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Avoiding Paypal Fees
Hi,

I've purchased a few things from users on here, always paid Paypal Friends and Family. I've now noticed that PP are charging fees for international transactions.

If I'm trying to buy something for $3 the PP fee is around the same, so I'm basically having to pay double.

Is there any way to avoid these?
Use the Goods And service method,it wont be much of fees
Quote Originally Posted by ItsGucci1 View Post
Use the Goods And service method,it wont be much of fees
Then the buyer will have to bear the burden of the fees.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsGucci1 View Post
Use the Goods And service method,it wont be much of fees
but will cause 21 day hold.
Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
but will cause 21 day hold.
Yes, it will cause 21 days hold, unless you confirm the payment in the payment detail.
Quote Originally Posted by VeryDisrespect View Post
Then the buyer will have to bear the burden of the fees.
Then just add 5% onto the payment. The seller gets the same, and buyers saves the 3$ etc.
I hate using PayPal,conning twits they are
man this paypal fee shit sucks! same thing happened to me, i wanted to buy something
Only way to avoid it is if you buy from sellers within the same country as you.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us