English Localization txt

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone willing to share their English Localization txt file? I have the Russian game and was playing fine in English till today when I logged on and now I'm back to Russian. The back up English txt file I have gives me an error saying can't load "Specialty new" .

Edit: I was able to get a txt file that got me going in English but now when I get in a game and the map loads it freezes and I get the error again "couldn't load image Specialty_new" Hope someone is willing to help or knows how to because right now I'm missing the double xp weekend.

//---
shameless self bump
Dont bump.

It don't think it is the localization that changes the language. I am pretty sure it is one of the .ff files.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?