Thread unrightfully deleted

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Thread unrightfully deleted
I tried opening a thread for my HyperX SE-Ebook.

Story before:
I opened a thread on another forum (n*u*l*l*e*d) and sold my E-Book there. A few days later I get a message from my customer telling me that someone is selling my E-Book on here. I was able to report him and show proof that he was reselling the E-Book. Now I would like to start selling here to but my thread always gets denied.

What more proof do you need for me to be able to post it.

I have:
uncensored screenshots from the book
Whole email transcript
The word file
Many people who know that I am the creator
Quote Originally Posted by Shurijoo View Post
I tried opening a thread for my HyperX SE-Ebook.

Story before:
I opened a thread on another forum (n*u*l*l*e*d) and sold my E-Book there. A few days later I get a message from my customer telling me that someone is selling my E-Book on here. I was able to report him and show proof that he was reselling the E-Book. Now I would like to start selling here to but my thread always gets denied.

What more proof do you need for me to be able to post it.

I have:
uncensored screenshots from the book
Whole email transcript
The word file
Many people who know that I am the creator
Private message me all the evidence you have please, as he's claiming he sold it to you(though refuses to give proof as the forum he sold it on "was gone").

@ @OrangeText
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


Private message me all the evidence you have please, as he's claiming he sold it to you(though refuses to give proof as the forum he sold it on "was gone").

@ @OrangeText
Seems like I cant pm you
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


Private message me all the evidence you have please, as he's claiming he sold it to you(though refuses to give proof as the forum he sold it on "was gone").

@ @OrangeText
From the way you described to me in my private report, you said that it would be unfair for either of us if I or he got the ebook approved.
Again @Smoke, I'd like to highlight the method we are trying to sell is written completely different.

And I did give you a screenshot of the forums post I made from my old ***** when I used to use that.
Why can't both of us sell our own copy of the ebook? Seems like the fairest way than only one of us getting to sell it.
Quote Originally Posted by OrangeText View Post
From the way you described to me in my private report, you said that it would be unfair for either of us if I or he got the ebook approved.
Again @Smoke, I'd like to highlight the method we are trying to sell is written completely different.

And I did give you a screenshot of the forums post I made from my old ***** when I used to use that.
Why can't both of us sell our own copy of the ebook? Seems like the fairest way than only one of us getting to sell it.
I can't confirm that you are selling another ebook as you definitely copied my thread word by word. I think it's fair to let us both sell it but please use your own thread the next time 😉

- - - Updated - - -

But please prove first that you are selling another one
From the proof provided through private message it's becoming very clear that @Shurijoo is the original creator of the thread at least on MPGH wise.

@ @OrangeText has been banned for not only leaking another MPGH user's e-book, but blatantly lying on a private report.

Please close. @Hero @Psychotic @Hova
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?