How do I make the mini-map bigger?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
How do I make the mini-map bigger?
How do I make the minimap in the top left corner show a larger area of the map?

I have read older threads linking people to the website "mw2config.com," which allowed you to easily change config settings such as the size of the minimap. This website is however down and there seems to be no other download for this tool or a one similar.

pls help
Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy2K View Post
How do I make the minimap in the top left corner show a larger area of the map?

I have read older threads linking people to the website "mw2config.com," which allowed you to easily change config settings such as the size of the minimap. This website is however down and there seems to be no other download for this tool or a one similar.

pls help
Look for Compassize
It should be 1
Change it between 1 to 2 (1.3 is good )
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?