Bingeworthy Anime

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Bingeworthy Anime
Hey guys.

Im stuck for suggestions on what to watch next. I need an anime thats not too long but has enough story to want me to keep watching more.

I have recently just finished Hunter X Hunter which the ending disappointed me.

My favourite is Code Geass but I like a range of different types.

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks in advanced
Quote Originally Posted by KingKL View Post
Hey guys.

Im stuck for suggestions on what to watch next. I need an anime thats not too long but has enough story to want me to keep watching more.

I have recently just finished Hunter X Hunter which the ending disappointed me.

My favourite is Code Geass but I like a range of different types.

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks in advanced
Hard for me to say what shows are good for bingeing because I very rarely binge shows. Normally I take my sweet ass time to finish a show but:
Devilman: Crybaby: Easy binge, 10 episodes, the story should reel you in enough to be able to finish it in one sitting.
Kakegurui: 12 episodes, pretty compelling gambling anime that is getting a second season very soon.
Kuroko no Basket: 3 seasons. Around 75 episodes, but it's so hype you'll just fly through it.
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic: shounen with 2 seasons, 25 episodes each. Good show. Season 2 is called Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
Welcome to the NHK: 24 episodes, the story should keep you watching.

Wondering which Hunter x Hunter you watched 1999 or 2011. Because the 1999 anime is incomplete so the ending would be disappointing, but if you watched the 2011 and the ending still disapointed you I dont know what kind of ending you were looking for. The anime ended with our main character acomplishing the main goal he set for himself at the beginning of the show.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


Hard for me to say what shows are good for bingeing because I very rarely binge shows. Normally I take my sweet ass time to finish a show but:
Devilman: Crybaby: Easy binge, 10 episodes, the story should reel you in enough to be able to finish it in one sitting.
Kakegurui: 12 episodes, pretty compelling gambling anime that is getting a second season very soon.
Kuroko no Basket: 3 seasons. Around 75 episodes, but it's so hype you'll just fly through it.
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic: shounen with 2 seasons, 25 episodes each. Good show. Season 2 is called Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
Welcome to the NHK: 24 episodes, the story should keep you watching.

Wondering which Hunter x Hunter you watched 1999 or 2011. Because the 1999 anime is incomplete so the ending would be disappointing, but if you watched the 2011 and the ending still disapointed you I dont know what kind of ending you were looking for. The anime ended with our main character acomplishing the main goal he set for himself at the beginning of the show.
I agree with your list.
Thanks for the suggestions. Ill definitely take them on board
Erased, devilman crybaby (not that great), one punch man, death note, parasyte, ajin.
Try Gurren Lagan one of the best anime I have ever watched
Well, I'll list off a bunch of anime based on both HxH and Code Geass, though many on here are quite popular:

- Death Note
- One Outs
- No Game No Life
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Boku No Hero Academia
- One Punch Man
- Attack on Titan
- Fate/Zero
I have to go with my favorite, Naruto Shippuden.
- Death Note
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- One Outs
- Fate/Zero
- Boku no Hero Academia
- No Game No Life
- Monster
DRAGON BALL
DRAGON BALL Z
ANY DRAGON BALL

Also Soul Eater is great
Parasyte
FMAB
Naruto
DBZ and Super
Stein's Gate
Code Geass
I'm watching Castlevenia on netflix, you can finish it in one go.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
I'm watching Castlevenia on netflix, you can finish it in one go.
Definitely agree with this! I just finished it in one go(like yesterday) amazing show it doesn't disappoint. Very funny too I laughed a lot.
steinsgate
tokyoghoul
food wars
death note
attack on titans
no game no life
haikyu
seven deadly sins
my hero academia
kakegurui
is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon

these are some of the ones that i really like, different genres
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?