Bingeworthy Anime

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Mordom52 View Post
Definitely agree with this! I just finished it in one go(like yesterday) amazing show it doesn't disappoint. Very funny too I laughed a lot.
Haha ikr it had some good humor surprisingly and it still retained the seriousness of the situation! I felt so empty at the end though, its like there's supposed to be more right?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Haha ikr it had some good humor surprisingly and it still retained the seriousness of the situation! I felt so empty at the end though, its like there's supposed to be more right?
I agree I feel like there may be a season 3 I hope there is if not I am content with the show tho besides the ending.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?