ExclamationHelpFlash Player Problem

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Flash Player Problem
So this problem has happened to me countless amount of times. The only solution I have found that works is resetting my hard drive. (which I hate doing)

The problem is this:
https://gyazo.com/932f9100cca1b00b2e2eeea2efedbec3

It always does this at random times. I was just playing regularly, then I restarted my game and that happened.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem please let me know <3
I am guessing you want to clear history to do this; paste this in PowerShell
Code:
REG delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer /f
Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
I am guessing you want to clear history to do this; paste this in PowerShell
Code:
REG delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer /f
I didn't want to clear the history (sorry if that wasnt clear) I try to open my client, and it opens it at -relaunched. I have tried using Everything to remove all .sol's and that didn't work either. Know any other idea's?
Your problem is that you have .dll where you store the flash app.
Quote Originally Posted by SeXZeFPS View Post
Your problem is that you have .dll where you store the flash app.
Haha, you beat me to it, just another flash quirk
Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
Haha, you beat me to it, just another flash quirk
lol,
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us